Buyers' Guide -- Works all year long!
Reach the largest and most qualified professional audio buyers in the industry
Showcase your products to 166,000 monthly visitors* in ProSoundWeb's online Buyers' Guide. You will be where the industry shops for 365 days from the day your products are listed. Put your products where industry leaders come to get educated evaluate products, learn about trends and techniques that make better sound reinforcement.
Entry Benefits Include:
- ProSoundWeb.com Buyers' Guide provides 12 months of great visibility for your products.
- Visitors and readers will be driven to the online buyers' guide through monthly traffic drivers including eNewsletter links, editorial category links, ads on ProSoundWeb.com plus contextual placement.
- Your products can be entered into our Annual Readers' Choice Awards at no extra cost, generating even more awareness for your products. Entry cutoff for 2013 is December 7, 2012.
To enter, you will need:
- Electronic file of your company logo (300 DPI, .JPG, or .EPS, <1MB in size)
- Electronic files of up to two product photos (300 DPI, .JPG, or .EPS, <1MB in size per photo)
- Product specification sheet (.PDF, <1MB in size)
- MSRP of product
- URL/web link to more information about product
- Please provide a promotional description to be used in your entry listing (50 word maximum)
- Describe your product's design and/or technicalogical innovation including key advantages (100 word maximum)
- What sets this product apart from other products in this category (100 words maximum)
- Describe the benefits that your product provides to the user, including value if applicable (100 word maximum)
Fee includes optional readers' choice award entry.
- $599 for 15 products
- $499 for 10 products
- $399 for 5 products
- $299 for 1 product
Payment is due at time of submission unless other arrangements have been made.
For more information contact Julie McLean Clark at 269-240-3175 or email@example.com
Deadline to be included in the 2013 Readers' Choice Awards: December 7, 2012
* Publisher's Own Data. No effort has been made to eliminate duplicates from the total audience and this figure is, on the whole, publisher's own data.