Early Bird Deadline: October 17, 2014
Final Deadline: November 28, 2014
Readers' Choice Awards
Don't miss out on the best PR available for your products
Enter the Readers' Choice Awards today!
ProSoundWeb.com and Live Sound International will showcase your outstanding products and technologies to over 296,000* Audio Professionals in the 6th annual Readers' Choice Awards program. Last year over 9,000 votes were cast and 23 winners were named.
With our new easy-to-use submission form and one-page ballot, participation should more than double this year. Don't miss out on this exposure.
Entry Benefits Include:
- All products entered will appear in the ProSoundWeb.com Buyers' Guide for the full year of 2015
- Your product will be part of an extensive marketing campaign highlighting the Readers' Choice Awards entries and also to encourage ProSoundWeb visitors and Audio professionals to vote and learn more about your products
- Winners will be highlighted in the February 2015 issue of Live Sound International and extensively on ProSoundWeb.com throughout 2015
- Official PSW/LSI Readers' Choice Awards Logo: Winners will receive an exlusive logo to place on your website and use with your marketing programs
- Awards will be announced on ProSoundWeb.com and given out at winter NAMM in January 2015
Readers will vote on products via a proprietary web based voting system designed to accurately present and tally the vote for all categories in the awards program. Voters will
have approximatly 1 month in which to vote. In the case of ties, multiple awards will be presented.
Any product currently available for sale. See product categories here
At least two awards are presented per category based on the aggregated voting of the industry including readers of ProSoundWeb.com and Live Sound International. Editors reserve the right to present additional awards for ties. Voting will begin on December 8th and end on January 8th. (Every effort will be made to have a one vote per person per category process.)
To enter, you will need:
- Electronic file of your company logo (300 DPI, .JPG, or .GIF, <1MB in size)
- Electronic file of one product photo (300 DPI, .JPG, or .GIF, <1MB in size)
- MSRP of product
- URL/web link to more information about product
- Please provide a promotional description to be used in your entry listing (80 word maximum)
- Up to 8 key specifications that sets your product apart from the competition
- Early Bird Discount: $299 for first product, entered by October 17
- Regular Pricing: $399 for first product, entered between October 18 and November 28, 2014
- $150 for each additional product
* Publisher's Own Data. No effort has been made to eliminate duplicates from the total audience and this figure is, on the whole, publisher's own data.